vCalc Free Download
vCalc Free Download.
vCalc is a keyboard driven scientific calcualtor,
that works using the RPN notation common in well
known scientific calculators. It supports a complete
set of math, binary and statistical operations.
* Keyboard driven user interface
* Four basic operations on integer and floating point numbers
* 100 memory registers with a real time watch capability
* Exponent, Square Root, %, %T, and Delta %
* Sine, Cosine, Tangent, and their inverses
* Log and antilog in bases 10, e, and 2.
* Floor, Ceiling, Truncate, Round, and Absolute Value
* Factorial/Gamma Function
* 1 and 2 variable statistics with multiple concurrent datasets
* Mean, Standard Deviation, Covariance, Population Covariance, Sum
* Curve Fitting (Linear, Logarithmic, Exponential, and Power)
* Support for 64-bit integer math with bitwise AND, OR, XOR, and NOT
* Display and entry of integers in decimal, hexadecimal, and octal
* Save and Load to disk
* Clipboard Cut, Copy, and Paste
* IEEE-754 compliant math
vCalc keywords: vcalc, rpn, keyboard, scientific, statistical, calculator
Full featured free calculator providing all the essential features of a calculator and more. The software handles all basic and advanced features required by most users and includes several advanced features within a scientific calculator.
For quick solutions to trigonometry and geometry problems from expert to novice. Even with no math skills, and little to no computer skills YOU can do it!
Manipulate algebra. Integrals found & explained. Define own functions and constants. Find Standard Deviation etc. Plot functions. Solve Triangles. Least Squares fits, inc. nonlinear, Simultaneous Linear / Nonlinear Equations. Polynomial Roots. More.
Delphi and C++ Builder components for parsing, data stream and edit control and floating-point data entry
MC Squared - Professional RPN Calculator
Programmable Scientific RPN Calculator for Windows