The Best Quality Control 5.3 ISO 9000:2000 for: Windows XP, 2000, NT, Me, 98 and 95.
- This software was designed according to the ISO 9001 Standard, but due to its flexibility, can be used to implement other standards, or simply to manage and control the documents and records of any organization.
- In its most basic form, The ISO 9001 Quality Management System requires that the organization accomplish the following:
- Determine product and service requirements.
- Identify the organization processes and provide resources to operate, monitor, and measure these processes.
- Have a Documented Quality System: Quality Policy and objectives, Quality Manual, documented Procedures required by the ISO, documents needed by the organization, and records required by the ISO and the organization.
- Conduct Internal Audits at planned intervals to determine whether the Quality Management System conforms to the requirements of the ISO and to the Quality Management System requirements established by the organizatio
The Best Quality Control ISO keywords:
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of The Best Quality Control ISO at for any additional information.