DataNumen Office Repair Free Download
DataNumen Office Repair
DataNumen Office Repair Free Download.
DataNumen Office Repair(formerly Advanced Office Repair) is a Microsoft Office data recovery suite.
It includes recovery tools for corrupt or damaged MS Access databases, MS Excel worksheets, MS Word documents, MS Outlook data files, and MS Outlook Express dbx and mbx files.
Main features:1. Support to repair Microsoft Access 95 to 2016 databases.
2. Support to repair Microsoft Excel xls and xlsx files in Excel version 3 to 2016 formats.
3. Support to repair Microsoft Word 6.0 to 2016 .doc and .docx documents.
4. Support to repair Microsoft Outlook 97 to 2016 PST data files.
5. Support to recover Microsoft Outlook Express 4 mbx files and Outlook Express 5 / 6 dbx files.
6. Support to repair files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
7. Support to repair a batch of corrupt files.
8. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
9. Support drag & drop operation.
10. Support command line parameters.
DataNumen Office Repair keywords: office, recovery, repair, fix, recover, repair office, office recovery, corrupt, damaged, corruption, restore, retrieve, rescue, data, access, excel, word, outlook
With the Office CleanUP 4 can you repair and configure the Microsoft Office 97 to 2010 applications. In addition been sufficient only click.
Q-Copy 2002 1.0 - Download Version - english
Q-Copy 2002 is a Windows Explorer Shell Extension for copying, moving, splitting, zipping and unzipping files.
integrates with the Windows file system to make working with ZIP files as easy as working with files and folders.
Universal Mail Drive
Universal Mail Drive empowers you to easily save Microsoft documents as mail -- If you place a premium on your time, then returning to your office to get files is throwing money away.
SQLWays is a database and application migration product capable of converting stored procedures, functions, triggers, database schema (DDL), data, SQL queries, scripts and applications.