Ballparker for Windows Free Download
||5.1 (version history)
||January 01, 2006
Free To Try $39.00
Ballparker for Windows
Ballparker for Windows Free Download.
PDA Ballparker is designed to produce a quick ballpark estimate using local average cost of building per Sf.
It works like this:
1. Enter project name & date.
2. Enter the average cost per Sf. to build for your area.
3. Enter the square footage of the structure.
4. The program produces a bid field from low to high by amount and per Sf. prices.
5. It provides a cost break out in the mid bid field range from excavation to light fixtures.
6. Subtotal of direct costs.
7. Listing of indirect costs.
8. Job cost labor, materials & equipment.
9. Job SF. costs by type of construction.
10. Additional items can be added to the bid from decks and fences to porches and pools.
11. The Sf. cost number can be reused to update the cost breakout by using that amount instead of the average cost per Sf.
Ballparker for Windows keywords: estimate, contractor, bid, cost, ballpark, windows, house, building
Employee Scheduler for Excel and OpenOff
The Employee Scheduler is an affordable spreadsheet to help you schedule hourly employees and manage your labor costs as a percentage of sales. (Requires Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice to run).
EstiMaker is designed to help electrical professionals with the estimating/bidding process, letting an estimator create a take-off estimate in, generally, at least a third of the usual time.
Time Fencer automates time tracking. Time Fencer resides in the system tray, out of the way. It reminds the user to record what was worked on. A few clicks and the activity is recorded. This allows the professional to do what is important.
SF Kalender provides and prints 25 different calendar types, which can be individually changed. With few Klicks fastidious calendars with holidays and own dates are provided. A picture export is likewise possible.
CostOS Estimating Standard Edition
CostOS Estimating enables Cost Estimators to build cost estimates quickly and accurately. It catches the experience gained from previous estimates and enables the user to quickly build new ones based on previous already estimated items.