OraLoader Free Download
OraLoader Free Download.
OraLoader: Save Your Oracle importing / exporting work.
OraLoader is a data conversion tool that helps DBA and database developer import / export Oracle database from / to flat files and Excel files.
OraLoader can import / export data easy and fast, saves you a ton of time.
By using OraLoader you can move data smoothly, even tables in different databases.
Main features:1) Import from both flat files and Excel files.
2) Export from both table and query.
3) Export to multiple formats (text, csv, excel, html, xml, SQL*Loader control file).
4) Export all tables data in a schema to files in same time.
5) Easy visually config, just click on the mouse.
6) Saving and loading session parameters.
7) Displaying Progress, time estimation.
8) Import preview and seeing results immediately.
9) Tow mode: Wizard - step by step; Direct import - efficient.
OraLoader keywords: oracle to csv, csv to oracle, oracle import csv, oracle export csv, oracle to flat file, flat file to oracle, oracle import flat file, oracle export flat file
AppFace is a windows library which is designed for developers to help to developing software user interface easily and quickly, or you can name it as
AppTime - efficient tool tailored to measuring your time spent working in different applications. Useful for time control.
DTM Migration Kit
DTM Migration Kit is a powerful yet simple data import, export and migration tool. It is fully automatic and supports all popular database formats. Simple visual interface lets you set own transformation and flow control rules.
XSite will load and parse any webpage into a simple structured view for displaying images, email addresses, and all links. Generate a report with the results, download images to a local folder, or just export lists out to CSV format.
Use QueryToDoc to export SQL Server and Oracle query results to Excel, Word, HTML, or CSV files. Write a SQL query against your database, view the results, and then automatically export the results to an Excel, Word, HTML, or CSV file.