ProcessWorx CMDB Free Download
||1.5.0204 (version history)
||May 31, 2006
Free To Try $149
ProcessWorx CMDB Free Download.
The ProcessWorx CMDB provides a foundation for IT organizations to improve their core operational processes. By establishing a standard, centralized information repository through a Configuration Management Database (CMDB), IT organizations can establish higher levels of service delivery, support and increase customer satisfaction.
Based on the ITIL framework and ITSM best practices, this tactical, cost-effective solution helps IT organizations record, maintain and report on infrastructure configuration items (CIs) including applications/software, devices/peripherals, servers, databases and related IT documentation.
- Record and maintain CI attributes & IT service dependencies
- Establish & track CI ownership and accountability
- Track CIs by type, owner, dept., environment, status and vendor
- Establish relationships within and between IT services and CIs
- Maintain data integrity through audit tracking & change logs
- Determine CI status, generate compliance reports
- Link CIs to specific documentation including policies, processes, procedures and supporting reference materials
- Sarbanes-Oxley and IT continuity (ITSCM) tracking functionality
- Custom reports, record duplication and data export functions
- Dynamically update IT Service and CI relationships
- Track inactive, non-standard and/or non-complaint CIs
- Copy and export CI data and related reports
- Generate business-specific IT Service Catalog with pricing
- Import, export and dynamically update CI information
...and many more features!
The ProcessWorx CMDB includes demo data to better understand how the CMDB is used in a real-world setting. The ProcessWorx CMDB also includes supporting documentation examples to help establish the foundation for the Configuration Management process:
- Configuration Management Policy Template / Example
- Configuration Management Process Overview / Example
- Multiple Configuration Management Procedure Examples
ProcessWorx CMDB keywords: cmdb, configuration management, itil, itsm, service management, service level agreement, sla, ola, uc, service catalog, mof
ITIL Service Management Excellerator
The ITSM Excellerator provides tactical tools and deliverables to help accelerate ITIL based service support & delivery assessments, measurement activities and improvement initiatives.
ITIL Service Management (ITSM) Toolkit
The comprehensive ITSM Toolkit provides a baseline set of proven, tactical deliverables for IT professionals; these ITIL based tools include essential support materials, templates and guidance to fine tune any ITIL focused organization.
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a customizable framework of best practices that promote quality computing services in the information technology (IT) sector. ITIL addresses the organisational structure and skill requiremen
This program enables the generation of detailed reports against a SourceSafe database by exporting archive history from SourceSafe and into CMDB. You can use the Library Index tool to search, browse and filter through the contents.
The Asset Management Toolkit
A NEW APPROACH to IT Asset Management Until now, IT asset management software was developed to focus on a few things: * Keep track of what you own * Know where it is * Know how much it's costing you