Five Star+ from TUCOWS! Bills, deposits, transfers, recurring and foreign transactions, foreign currencies, reconcile, over limit alerts, export/import to/from desktop (CSV, QIF), export reports to PC, custom filter reports, and much more!
Can your handheld financial software:
-Work as a stand alone application and also work with desktop?
-Schedule recurring bills
-Export PDA reports to Excel (CSV)?
-Import transactions from Excel (CSV), Quicken or Money?
-Export transactions to Excel(CSV), Quicken or Money?
-Provide encrypted security
-Backup complete financial data from handheld?
-Provide real-time balance and scheduling?
-Is Intuitive, fast and easy?
-Provide custom reports?
-Allow splits into unlimited categories?
-Allow selection from address book?
-Allow for international date and exchange rates?
-Allow for PC like double-click feature?
checkMoney makes it easy to maintain, track and manage your financial data. checkMoney is the only tool in the market to offer a complete set of money management tools, custom reports, backup and restore, and synchronization (both ways) with CSV files as well as with your desktop financial packages such as Microsoft Money® and Intuit Quicken®.
You can use checkMoney as a standalone application or as a counterpart to your existing money management software on your desktop.
checkMoney sets itself apart from its competitors by providing a clean user friendly interface, a fast and highly secured operational environment, a set of robust custom reports, ability to schedule transactions, purge functions, and a very strong conduit to manage QIF and CSV files. checkMoney is the only product in the market to offer a complete set of backup and restore, and export/import features.
Showcase screens are available at our pdachampion site for your review
- The best conduit in the market
- Support for color handhelds and Palm OS 5
- Support for accounts of various types
- Support for international decimal and date formats
- Export to QIF and CSV format files. Customize your export filter by selecting a date range and/or by selecting the cleared status of transactions (Cleared, Uncleared or Unreconciled or All transactions).
- Import transactions from your desktop or bank into handheld. checkMoney can import both the QIF or CSV formatted transactions
- Export checkMoney reports to your desktop so that you can integrate with Excel or any third party application or simply keep them for reporting purposes
- Backup the entire checkMoney data to your desktop, anytime
- Restore transactions and accounts from your desktop
- Reconcile accounts to ensure that all transactions shown on your bank statement are properly recorded and cleared in checkMoney
- Powerful custom filter reports capabilities. You can get reports based on Payees, Categories and sub-categories, Accounts, Date range, Type of transactions, Void or cleared transactions, Scheduled transactions Or any combinations of the above filters
- Support for multiple currencies. Define your own currencies and exchange rates at the account level as well as at a specific transaction level
- 'Double click' feature - just like in PC, you can double click on the account or a transaction record to open it.
- Support for three operations : withdrawal/bill, deposit and transfer
- Support for transactions of various types - ATM, Card, Cash, EFT and Check
- Built-in checkMoney calculator
- Select payees and payers from your address book or define new ones
- Strong encryption and security to safeguard your valuable data
- Scheduled and memorized transactions
- Built-in list of categories and sub-categories
- Add/modify your own categories and sub-categories
- Supports unlimited accounts and transactions
- Delete, purge and rollup transactions capabilities
- Adjust account's balance
- Over-limit and account minimum alerts
- Allows split transactions into unlimited number of categories
- Real-time account's balance at the time of creating a transaction
- Display transactions in seven different ways
checkMoney Plus keywords:
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of checkMoney Plus at for any additional information.