MoneyProfesor Free Download
MoneyProfesor Free Download.
MoneyProfesor makes it very easy to explore the future value of loans, savings and investments using a variety of 'What If..?' scenarios.
* Add single or repeating payments or withdrawals
* Specify future changes in Interest rates by drawing a graph freehand
* Calculate interest using a variety of common schemes (interest calculated daily, credited monthly etc)
* Create multiple 'Scenarios' as part of a Study, and save the Study to disk as an XML file
* View in a 'Bank Statement' type layout the payments, interest rate changes and interest calculations and payments. Edit these vaules directly in the statement view.
* Extend the Scenario to an arbitrary time in the future to see 'what would happen if...?'
MoneyProfesor keywords: finance, money, investments, savings, loans, mortgage, retirement, pension, predict, plan, planning, future, interest, assets, principal, study, scenario, apr, aer, dotnet
Calculation of annuities loan, ending due loans, monthly/single payments, conversion in freely adjustable exchange rates. Calculations can be stored.
Calculate total after interest added for any sum for any period with a single click. Find out how much you will have if you invested $1, 000 on the first day of January this year at a rate of 5.75% etc.. Free one month trial. Only $4.95.
Credit Unions Database
Credit Unions Database. All Business databases, content databases and lists available for instant download. Database download formats include MySQL, MS Access, CSV, and other Delimited Formats.
Financial calculator for loans, investments, amortization schedules, and other calculations involving compound interest. Simply enter the known variables, then click for the solution. Compare different financial what-if scenarios.
MicroCalc Has a Micro Footprint mode that â€˜shrinksâ€™ the calculator down to the size of a title bar or in Paper Tape mode you can view all of your calculations, insert commnets, change the numbers and recalculate, load templates +++. Download it now!