Mortgages+ Free Download
Mortgages+ Free Download.
Program Description: This program is a compendium of 8 mortgage type programs.They include:1. Addedpmt.EXE - A program illustrating the effect of additional payments for reducing interest
paid and the term of a loan.
2. Balloon.EXE - A program that explores the use of this type mortgage.
3. Biweekly.EXE - This program calculates and displays the reduced loan period with this type mortgage.
4. 1530mtge.EXE - A program that displays and lists the advantages and pitfalls of using this type of financing.
5. Loanamor.EXE- This program is a standard amortization schedule which displays annual interest paid for your use at tax time. It Can also be used for any simple interest
loan with multiple payment periods.
6. Maxmtge.EXE - A mortgage qualifier for either a fixed- rate or variable-rate mortgage. It shows how large a mortgage you qualify for.
7. Refinanc.EXE - This program demonstrates advantages to refinancing your existing mortgage.
Conditions under which you should consider refinancing are presented.
8. Varimtge.EXE - You can use this program to either investigate or track a variable-rate mortgage or to project the payout of this type mortgage.
Mortgages+ keywords: personal finance, mortgage, loan, amortization, compare loans, software, shareware, added payment
Added Irregular Payments Amortization
This program is an added payment mortgage amortization schedule. It may be used to track an existing loan where you have made added payments to the principal amount due each or any month(s) of the loan period.
Variable Rate Mortgage+
Confused about ""Teaser Rates"", maximum annual interest rate increases and maximum interest rate for the term of the loan? This program is a variable rate mortgage loan schedule.
Auto loan calculators+
Confused by all the "hype" about rebates, low interest loans, or "Rule of 78" versus simple interest loans? This program includes most of the current types of financing available for automobile loans.
This program is a form that will assist you in tracking the fundamentals of your stock portfolio. This program shows in one table the majority of fundamental information you can obtain from the Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business Daily or online
This program is a form that will assist you in tracking your investments. This program tracks your investment's performance for stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc. It allows you to evaluate the performance year-to-date or from initial purchase.