Personal Finances+ Free Download
Personal Finances+ Free Download.
Program Description: This program is a compendium of 8 personal finance type programs. They include:1. Anpenpay.EXE - This program demonstrates the length of time
an annuity or a pension payout will last conditioned on the amount of monthly payments to you and the interest that will be earned on the balance.
2. Autoloan.EXE - These calculators may be used to compare loan types, proposed "deals" and periods of financing as well as the effects of various interest rates.
3. Finastmt.EXE - This is a standard personal financial statement that is widely accepted in by banking and mortgage lender institutions.
4. Growmony.EXE - You may be overwhelmed by this time-value of money invested analysis.
5. Porteval.EXE - Track your investments in stocks, bonds, or mutual funds with this program.
6. Portfund.EXE - This program gives you a place to input the financial data for a given stock so that you might better forecast its performance.
7. Retirinv.EXE - You can calculate the amount of money you need to be investing monthly to provide a monthly withdrawal supplemented by Social Security, pensions, annuities or other
8. Savpengr.EXE- This program will calculate a complete annuitization schedule for regular deposits over a duration of up to 40 years.
Personal Finances+ keywords: personal finance, aoto loan, pension, retirement, retire, portfolio, stock, financial statement, software, shareware
programs include:added payment, ballooon amortization, biweekly amortization, 15vs30 year mortgage, loan amortization, maxmortgage, refinance it?,&variable rate mortgage
This program is arranged in an updatedl lending institution format. Although it may not be in the format required by any given institution, it provides all the information necessary for completing an actual financial statement.
Retirement Investment Required+
This program is a program that will show you how much you need to invest monthly to reach retirement goals. Have you called the Social Security Hotline (1-800-772-1213) to verify your estimated monthly SS benefit so that you can evaluate your need.
Added Payment Amortization+
This program is an added payment schedule that demonstrates the effect of added payments to reduce the term of a loan and also reduce the amount of interest paid. You will reduce the term of the loan and gain equity in your home at a faster pace.
Proper money management is a cornerstone of modern life. Credits, loans, dozens of credit cards. It's not easy to win this battle if you are not a master of your money. FineAnces will help you to track all your money transactions, loans and debts.