WS:Fax Display Manager is a member of Websetters family of Microsoft Office Add-Ins. This Add-In extends the functionality of Microsoft Outlook 2000 and 2002.
This Add-In is a must for everyone that has Outlook and does not require to see the many fax addresses that show in the dialogue window when you address an email. It will prefix all fax numbers for a contact with the text "Fax: " before the number. This has the effect of suppressing the fax address when addressing emails while still showing the fax number when the Contact is displayed.
Features of the WS:Fax Display Manager add-in:
* Hides the fax number while addressing emails while making it remain visible in the Contacts folder
* Manages one or multiple contact folders
Manage the suppression of all contacts within a folders or select just individual contacts
* Turn on or off the display of fax addresses at any time
* Manages Home, Work and Other Fax numbers
* Automatically hide/show fax details when Contact created or updated
* Integrates directly into Outlook and accessed from the Tools/Options menu
* Available as a FREE 28 day free pilot trial
WS:Fax Display Manager keywords: outlook, fax, display, manager, contacts, numbers, address, email
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of WS:Fax Display Manager at email@example.com for any additional information.