SQLWays is a powerful and high-performance database migration and movement
This tool facilitates the movement of tables between different or same
database systems. It exports a table to a text file (CSV, TAB and fixed length
are supported formats) and creates table creation and import scripts for
The tool is especially designed for Oracle and IBM DB2 database systems but
can be also helpful for other database systems such as Microsoft SQL Server,
Sybase, Informix, MySQL and others.
The tool can export data from any database accessible through ODBC interface.
It has a lot of features useful for DBAs:
- This is a comprehensive command prompt tool. So you can create various
scripts to automate your work.
- You can provide a table name or any SELECT statement (from the command
prompt or a file) specifying the data to be exported.
- You can provide list of columns to be excluded from converting, start row
and number of rows to be exported.
- The tool generates native CREATE TABLE and CREATE INDEX scripts for Oracle,
IBM DB2 and MS SQL Server.
- The tool generates loading scripts for specified database (control files
for Oracle SQL Loader, IMPORT and LOAD scripts for IBM DB2).
- Movement of LOBs are fully supported.
- Many small useful features such name of the output table, file names,
file directories and others.
Ispirer SQLWays keywords:
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of Ispirer SQLWays at for any additional information.