- User Friendly. Install, configure and start using swiftSMSâ„¢ in less than fifteen minutes.
- Flexible. It supports any ETSI 07.05 compliant GSM modem that supports AT commands for SMS.
- Can be configured to trigger and run external scripts (VBScript and Javacript), thus making it a very open product which can be used to deploy virtually any kind of two way SMS application.
- External applications and scripts can send out SMS message through swiftSMS using easy to use ActiveX component bundled with swiftSMS.
- Scalable configuration. Supports up to 8 GSM modems connected to serial communication ports.
- Incoming and outgoing SMS messages in XML for interfacing with user applications, gives you the freedom of selecting the programming platform for your application.
- Two powerful command line utilities which can be used to send SMS to single user or multiple users (using text file phonebook).
- Parameter passing with command line utility, for embedding in to SMS message, which makes it perfectly suitable product for enterprise network monitoring products like HP OpenView and other similar products which can pass variable parameters to the event based file run.
- Routing rule configuration allows user to route messages through a GSM modem based on destination number rules.
- Approximately 600 SMS messages per hour with one GSM modem.
swiftSMS - SMS Gateway & App Software keywords: sms, sms gateway, app server, gsm, modem, cellphone, text message, xml, database, mail to sms, sms to mail
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of swiftSMS - SMS Gateway & App Software at email@example.com for any additional information.