PKIBlackbox is a comprehensive component collection that adds Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support to your Windows application. PKI includes X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc. .
Main PKIBlackbox functions are:
* generate and validate certificates
* create and process certificate requests
* manage Certificate Revokation Lists
* import and export certificates in DER, PFX and PEM formats
* encrypt/sign and decrypt/verify files in PKCS#7 format
PKIBlackbox supports Windows Certificates and Windows Certificate Storages. PKIBlackbox lets you manage certificates, stored on CryptoCards and USB CryptoTokens.
This is ActiveX/DLL edition, which can be used with any Windows development tool that supports ActiveX or DLL technologies.
PKIBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) keywords: certificate, pki, crl, request, revokation
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of PKIBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.