ASTC Free Download
ASTC Free Download.
ASTC component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to add four powerful functionality to your applications.
* Tray Icon ActiveX Control.
* Tray List ActiveX Control.
* Subclass ActiveX Control.
* Balloon ActiveX Control.
TrayIcon ActiveX Control Features:
* very easy way to add icon to systray in, no need to use Shell_NotifyIcon API function again.
* Show the icon in animation state.
* Assign a tooltip for the icon.
* Check the current state of the icon [visible or invisible].
* Show a balloon tool tip even displaying on win9x.
* Change the icon and tooltip in run time.
* Ability to assign a popup menu for a particular event happen to the icon even displaying on win9x.
* Track Popup menu so whenever your program lost focus the popup menu will be closed.
* Show more than one icon in the system tray.
TrayList ActiveX Control Features:
* Get all the information about the systray icons.
* Hide any specified icon from system tray area.
SubClass ActiveX Control Features:
You can use SubClass ActiveX control to subclass any window in which had a handle/hwnd Property, so you can subclass Forms, textbox, rich textbox, tree view, list box, labels or any kind of controls that you can get it's handle, there is no need to use SetWindowLong API function again Or worry about your application Crashing due to using the SubClass technique.
Balloon ActiveX Control Features:
* Assign a balloon tooltip to a particular control or a window.
* Customize the balloon BackColor and ForeColor.
* Customize the Balloon Style [Balloon or Rectangle].
* Custom events associated with the balloon [BalloonHide, BalloonLeftClick, BalloonRightClick and BalloonShow].
The ASTC 1.50 installer package contain sample code of using the four controls in the following languages Vb6.0, VC++6.0, VB.Net, VC#.NET and VJ#.NET.
ASTC keywords: system tray control, system tray component, shell_notifyicon, windows, message from system tray component, system tray icon, add icon to system tray, place program in systray, systray activex, visual basic
lets you place application icons in the System Tray for fast, one-click launching.
TrayIcon Standard lets you easily add, edit, delete, and re-order your application icons in the system tray. Other features include: security, foreign language support, Windows Explorer context menu support, sound, and much more.
PBBalloon & PBTray
PBBalloon Component includes an ActiveX OCX and DLL, to show XP-style balloon messages in ANY Windows version, show system tray icons and get their location on the screen. Download now.
CaptionButtons collection + Source Code (Site license)
Collection of 5 components which applies additional button on the form's title bar.
If you want to add a Professional Style to your Application without the need of large coding then PBBalloon is right solution for you. PBBalloon 1.6 is the Perfect Control for developers that want to use Balloon Messages on any Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2k