mCore Lite - SMS Component Free Download
mCore Lite - SMS Component
mCore Lite - SMS Component Free Download.
mCore Lite is a robust and easy-to-use component that will enable your desktop or web based applications for 2-way SMS. It can be used with any ETSI 07.05 compliant GSM modem or phone handset connected to the PC serial port using a data cable or Infrared device etc. mCore can be used for developing applications that require to send/receive SMS in English as well as applications that require to send receive SMS in local languages (e.g. Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi etc.).
- Send and receive SMS
- Send Flash SMS (i.e. alert messages; immediate display)
- Supports 7-bit GSM default Alphabet as well as 8-bit ANSI and 16-bit Unicode characters (international languages like Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi etc) for sending as well as receiving SMS
- Set SMSC or use the default SMSC stored in Phone/SIM
- Read messages from Phone memory or SIM memory
- Option to send long messages with simple splitting OR formatted splitting (with pagination) OR as Concatenated message
- Option to read incoming concatenated messages as one single message or multiple parts.
- Delete messages from modem (phone memory or SIM memory)
- Send custom AT Commands and read response (terminal mode)
- Works with GSM modem or phone handset connected to serial port using data cable, Infrared device or USB to Serial converter
- Read various modem and network parameters e.g. Manufacturer, Model, IMEI, Signal Strength (in dB as well as percent) etc
- Set PIN for modem/phone with protected SIM
- Standard License gives you the rights to install and use mCore Lite on multiple computers within a enterprise (For distribution rights you require 'mCore Lite - Distribution License')
mCore Lite - SMS Component keywords: activex, sms, component, control, gsm, modem, phone, cellphone, text message, unicode, visual basic, delphi, nokia, sony ericsson, flash, wap push, service indication, arabic, chinese, hindi
an email scanning agent that searches email waiting at their ISP, or from any POP3 or IMAP server, applying user-specified conditions, like looking for specific text content, or "from" a specific person, or specific words in the "subject" etc.
Messaging gateway server software sends: SMS text messages to: cell and mobile phones. Messages can be accepted from: networked computers, email, web pages, commandline, text files, serial ports, modems and more. Messages are sent via Web or modem.
ModemTest performs low level testing of dial up modems and telephone lines. Testing can be done with two modems or a single modem, independent of your ISP. ModemTest logs any data corruption and incorporates a modem speed test.
Gootec lets you place calls and send SMS over the Interne from your PC to a PC, landline or mobile phone. It features include multiparty video conference, calls forwarding, file transfer, chat, handsfree mode and much more
Watchdog for your LAN, to check if your PC's living or not. And start some Actions after a Status-Change, like Batch-files with