LitePDF ActiveX Control Free Download
LitePDF ActiveX Control
LitePDF ActiveX Control Free Download.
LitePDF ActiveX Control is desgined for generating PDF files programmatically. No third party software or plug-ins is needed! Unicode characters, encryptions, paths and images are fully supported.
Rich samples written in all kinds of common languages are given to help you start creating your own projects immediately.
These languages include Visual C++, C#, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, JScript, Perl, VBScript, ASP, ASP.net and PHP, etc.
Highlight Features:1. Easily create PDF files with LitePDF only - No Third Party Software Needed!
2. Full support of Unicode characters.
3. Support TrueType fonts embedding and subsetting.
4. Support font styles: bold, italic, underline, strike out and overline.
5. Support document title, keywords, subject, author and creator.
6. Support 40 and 128 bit encryption.
7. Support security options to reading, printing, copying and editing.
8. Support image formats: BMP, JPG, IPEG, GIF, PNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, EMF and WMF.
9. Support ZLIP and JPEG compression for the images.
10. Support character spacing and line spacing.
11. Support adding path from string like SVG.
12. Support geometrical shapes like lines, rectangles, polygons, ellipse-arc, circles and Bezier curves.
13. Rich samples written in VC, C#, Delphi, VB, C++ Builder, JScript, Perl, VBScript, ASP, ASP.net and PHP are provided.
LitePDF ActiveX Control keywords: pdf, creator, generator, pdf generatr, pdf creator, postscript, make pdf, ocx, activex, component, delphi, vb, visualfoxpro, powerbuilder, java, jscript, perl, vbscript, asp, php
PDF In-The-Box ActiveX
ActiveX PDF writer for creating PDF files programmatically. Writes native PDF format to a special paper sheet. Fully-documented API. Easy to use. No third-party software needed. Royalty-free deployment!
HtmlCapture ActiveX Control
HtmlCapture ActiveX Control is designed to capture and convert html webpages into images, using the functionality of MSIE and Mozilla Firefox. Supported output formats includes BMP, JPG, IPEG, GIF, PNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, WMF, EMF and PDF.
Active Server Image
Generate server side custom industrial, manufacture, business, medical, chemical charts in Bmp,Jpg, Png format for MS ASP. It handles multiple concurrent requests, while its light weight design consumes only a small amount of system resources.
High-quality, industry-strength PDF library meeting requirements of the most demanding and diverse applications. Using VersyPDF.Perl you can write stand-alone and reliable commercial applications that can read, write, and edit PDF file
Stamp PDF files with images; Support JPG, TIFF, transparent GIF and PNG Stamp text on PDF; Support customization of Stamp position, font size and color; Support TrueType fonts; Standalone, doesn't depend on Adobe Acrobat or Reader