SQLSchemaCheck will save you time migrating SQL Server schema changes from one MS SQL server to another! It will save your company money by letting you focus on the changes, rather than wasting time and money searching for them.
SQLSchemaCheck compares two SQL Server schemas and reports differences in the items below. It can be used to compare two databases on a single MS SQL Server or between two of them. Additionally, you can scan sections of the database, such as tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, etc for differences with another database.
* Tables (Column names, datatypes, lengths, identity, nullable, order)
* Stored Procedures
* User Defined Functions (MS-SQL Server 2000)
* Side by Side tree styled view of each server
* Color coded script view
* Includes User defined functions from MS SQL Server 2000
* Does NOT require an ODBC DSN.
* Passive functionality (does NOT generate change scripts, only reports differences)
* Supports TCP/IP and Named Pipes
* Remote connectivity (over the internet, if SQL Server is exposed for TCP/IP)
* Utilizes ADO connectivity
* Works with MS-SQL Server 6.5, 7.0, and 2000
SQLSchemaCheck keywords: sql, schema, compare, tools, utilities, stored procedures, tables, triggers, views, fields, datatypes, default values, databases, server, check
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of SQLSchemaCheck at email@example.com for any additional information.