Database Web Explorer Free Download
||3.00 (version history)
||February 04, 2005
Free To Try $79
Database Web Explorer
Database Web Explorer Free Download.
Database Web Explorer is an universal Web-based database manager intended to work with DBMS in Internet/Intranet networks. It allows you easy and quickly to get access to any database via Internet and manipulate the data stored in databases via Internet. As programm of the remote access the usual Web-browser is used.
- Very easy installation, configuration and usage
- Supports the multiuser work with DBMS
- Does not required installation of any additional COM-components, DLL or ActiveX neither on the Web-server nor on the computer of the user
- As programm of the remote access the usual Web-browser is used
- Supports connections to databases through ODBC drivers and OLE DB providers
- Compact code in pure script language
Database Web Explorer allows you:
- Connect to any DBMS via ODBC or OLE DB
- View names of tables, fields, indexes and stored procedures in database
- View definitions of fields and indexes of tables in database
- View data in tables in database
- Export data in tables to MS Excel and as SQL-script
- Add, edit and delete record in tables in database
- Execute SQL-queries to database
- Export results of queries to MS Excel
Database Web Explorer keywords: database, dbms, sql, sql, query, sql, explorer, sql, tools, odbc, connection, remote, database, manager, internet, intranet, access, sql, server, interbase
If you need access to your databases through the Internet and don't know how to make it we offer you the complete solution. Our software EasyDBWeb is a database-management tool that lets you easily and quickly Web-enable any database.
Web Chart Creator
Web Chart Creator is your tool for fast creation of dynamic 3D charts for the Internet/Intranet projects using databases of any type.
These utilities work (editing, viewing, searching, etc) with OLEDB-compatible databases and data sources (Microsoft SQL Server 7/2000, Oracle DBMS, Informix, DB2, mySQL, Microsoft Access, dBase, Paradox, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro and many others).
UniDirect .NET offers universal access to the data of databases for the Microsoft .NET Framework. It supports most of major database servers, including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and many more.
GM - OLE/DB Inspector