Access MySql Converter is for bulk database conversion between MySql databases and MS Access databases.
* Supports common MySQL data types and attributes to match Ms Access data fields, except the Set type and the Enum type.
* Supports common MS Access column data types and attributes, except the GUID type and the hyper link type.
* Works with all versions of MySQL servers running all platforms.
* Works with MS Access 97, 2000 and XP.
* Converts primary key and indexes with all attributes.
* Supports autoincrement data.
* Supports default values.
* Allows converting multiple databases.
Access MySql Converter keywords: mysql, ms access, database, conversion, convertor, index, autoincrement, default value
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of Access MySql Converter at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.