HotButton ActiveX Control Free Download
||2.3 (version history)
||August 10, 2004
Free To Try $100
HotButton ActiveX Control
HotButton ActiveX Control Free Download.
Feature-packed Button control for developers who want an alternative to the standard Windows button you get with Visual Basic, .NET, and C++. Can be used on Microsoft Webbrowser component / Internet Explorer webpages .
Here are just a few of the things you can do with the HotButton:
- Create buttons that look similar to those found in MicrosoftÂ® Visual StudioÂ®.NET or Outlook user interface, and display .GIF, .JPG, .BMP and .ICO graphics.
- Create "Hot" buttons in your own toolbars, or any button on a form. Hot buttons are buttons which "pop up" when the mouse rolls over them.
- Create buttons with dropdown menus.
- Create Rounded or Flat buttons to give your applications a simpler, cleaner interface.
- Decide if the border or focus rectangle is shown.
- Button depth (the thickness of the 3D edge), border thickness and color.
- Set the BackColor, TextColor, BorderColor, HighlightColor, and ShadowColor for every state of the button to give your user interface a multi-media look.
- You have complete control over each display property in each button state: static, hot (active), down and disabled. You can also just set one picture and the control will handle the rest automatically. The HotButton will give you complete control of where to place the picture in relation to the text and how much spacing to use.
- Dynamically change every property (including pictures and color) at run-time to give your application a multimedia effect.
- Use resource Bitmaps, Icons, GIFs and JPGs compiled into your C++ programs!
- Use the HotButton in webpages. There are properties that allow setting of image and font with text (as well as the Automation interfaces), allowing you to use the HotButton on webpages (a good ActiveX button control for webpages has been badly needed for a long time).
- Has events for: Click, MouseEnter, MouseLeave, GotFocus and LostFocus.
HotButton ActiveX Control keywords: button, activex, control, component, custom, hotbutton, xp style
Web On Windows (WOW) ActiveX Control
WOW (Web On Windows) turns the Internet Explorer ActiveX control (IEX) into the ultimate programmable ActiveX control. Embed IEX in your VB/C++/C#/Delphi programs and receive HTML events such as mouse clicks back in your code.
Text scrolling java applet. It randomly displays messages from file. You may specify URL to open in browser when user clicks on text.
AGS Subforms ActiveX Control
Add MS Access like subforms screens to your Visual Basic applications. A & G's SubForms Component is designed to integrate into any toolbar control. T
Layer menu is menu which behave like a slide show. When user click to the main menu, it will show up the submenu and roll other main menu aside. This menu support submenu and jpg image embbeded. Also support small swf inside
UIToolX is an ActiveX control that converts the look and feel of existing controls without the need to replace existing controls and re-write code. Existing controls can be made flat and/or thin bordered and also have mouse over effects.