BLOB Statistics Free Download
BLOB Statistics Free Download.
What do you know about your BLOB data?
BLOB Statistics is a tool for collecting, viewing and analyzing information about stored BLOB data. With BLOB Statistics, you can determine the number of images, office documents, sounds, videos (etc.) stored in your Database (or Warehouse), how much space is used, what is the minimum, average and maximum size of data, etc.
-Automatically determines database BLOB objects and creates statistics for them
-Recognizes most popular data formats -Generates statistics for the entire database, for each table, for data formats
-Produces reports with drill-down details
-Supports ODBC and desktop Databases
BLOB Statistics supports the following reports:
1. Database Summary Report - The Summary Report contains summary information about BLOBs for the entire database.
2.Table Summary Report - The Table Summary Report contains summary information for each table.
3. Format Summary Report - The Format Summary Report includes information on all recognized formats.
4. Formats by Tables Report - This report allows you to determine which formats are used in each particular table.
5. Tables by Formats Report - This report allows you to determine in which tables each particular format is used.
6. Database: Recognized/Unrecognized Data - This report allows you to compare the properties of recognized and unrecognized data for the entire database.
7. Tables: Recognized/Unrecognized Data - This report allows you to compare the properties of recognized and unrecognized data for each table.
Download your free demo version now!
BLOB Statistics keywords: sql, odbc, blob, lob, report, server, database, data formats
Dr. Blob's Organism
Dr. Blob's Organism is a lightning-fast shooter where players blast feisty one-celled organisms as they try to escape from a petri dish!
Desktop System for Data Mining, Data Analysis and Data Management. Supports semistructured data model, temporal data processing, statistics and data mining, automatic unit conversion and more...
MacVolumes is a free Windows utility to analyze Macintosh files signatures stored in Macintosh volumes index on Windows NT 4.0 or 2000.
Automatic connection to the Macintosh Servers and to the Macintosh volumes; invalid volumes are also recognized.
Split and repel red, green, blue, and purple blobs in this addictive action, strategy, and puzzle game. The essence of the game lies in trying out playing strategies in order to reach great scores while surviving for as long as possible.
StatCalc simplifies common statistical calculations with 20 procedures. Easily compare summary statistics, develop confidence intervals, and verify hand calculations. Enter data to create descriptive, correlation, and regression statistics. Mac / Win