COM API Free Download
COM API Free Download.
COM API - virtual serial ports creation and management software.
What needs does COM API meet?
- Essentially reduces development efforts for creation of applications with virtual ports interaction
- Allows creating systems with legacy components which could transfer data only to serial port
- Allows taking serial stream and converting data using any other protocol.
In what situations COM API can be used?
- When it is needed to create and control virtual com-ports without writing system components
- To add support of virtual serial ports to your own application
- If you have the software, which works with some device connected to COM port and you want to capture all the data that goes to and from the port. Just create one virtual port and command the application to use it. Now you can monitor all data that application writes to the port and redirects it to the real COM port. And vice versa, you monitor all data coming from the device and redirect it to the virtual port
Use COM AP iIf you want:
- To create virtual connection between virtual com ports on null modem principle
- To emulate physical devices presence
- To implement serial data stream convertation
- To encapsulate your protocol into serial
- To insert any data into serial stream
- To represent your data stream as serial
- To present any stream of data in a convenient way for terminal programs interfaces
- If it is needed to obtain data from virtual com-ports in order then it could be transferred to other application or network.
COM API helps you to save your money and time!
The software is easy-to-use & is highly SECURE.
COM API keywords: programming interface virtual ports, api for virtual serial ports management, api virtual com ports creation, manage virtual com port, control virtual port, virtual com port management software
Allows to redirect all serial InputOutput operations from real serial port to virtual one and vice versa. It means that you can manage your com equipment via network as well as if it is directly connected.
Serial Communication Components
Our small lightweight powerful serial communication ActiveX component saves you having to tangle with complex Windows API functions for serial port communication. With a few lines of code, your application can talk to serial port.
ZylSerialPort.NET is a thread based, event driven, asynchronous serial port .NET component. Use ZylSerialPort.NET component to easily communicate with external devices on serial port connection, such as modems, bar code readers, GSM.
AlarIT Virtual Serial Driver .IP (AVSD.IP)
AVSD.IP gives you the possibility to give the remote access to serial port via TCP/IP.
manipulates the Windows INI files from the DOS command line.