Xload Free Download
Xload Free Download.
Xload gives Java / JSP Developers a feature rich, highly Flexible and Versatile FILE UPLOAD / MANAGEMENT API Component for use inside an Application Server or Standalone environment.
- Easy to use, cascading approach
- JSP Integration
- Simple client side scripts
- Partial uploads
- Uploading to memory
- Multiple file creation for a single upload
- Multiple uploads
- File renaming
- Create your own file renaming policy
- Fine grained failure conditions for uploads
- Access files you have created after an upload
- File management (move, copy files etc )
- Directory / folder management (sort, get byte size etc )
- High Performance
- Upload timer (Progress monitor); easy to use and setup
- Flash and Struts integration
- UTF-8 encoding
- Manage files and directories without the need of an HttpServletRequest object
- Redundant uploads
- Write files seamlessly to network locations
- Small footprint
Xload keywords: file upload, file transfer, web tools, upload progress, upload, multiple upload, file management, directory management, folder management, jsp upload, java upload
Accelerate your web development. The WebXselerator IDE has a great WYSIWYG Web Page Designer, and the ability to create ASP, JSP or Struts applications FAST. You can even create custom code add-ins to have WebXselerator write your code in your style
FTPEditor is an FTP client combined with a multi-document editor that allows you to edit remote files as if they were on your local hard drive.
JDirectoryChooser Java Bean
The JDirectoryChooser provides a GUI for navigating the file system, and then either choosing an existing directory from a tree or managing directories' tree structure by creating new directories, renaming, moving or deleting existing directories.
is a Web server tool that provides file uploading and downloading using Microsoft Active Server Pages.
Networked device monitoring, integrating graphs, alarms, GPS tracking and actions (send email, SMS, service restart etc) onto a rich graphical representation. Wizard Based, including setup wizard used to scan & draw a network in a few steps.