SMExport for Delphi&C++Builder is a native VCL component suite for data export from TDBGrid/TDataSet (with BDE or without it) into MS Excel, MS Word, Lotus 1-2-3, Quatrro Pro, Text, HTML, XML, SYLK, DIF, SQL and Paradox/DBase/ASCII files:
1. TSMExportToXLS - export into MS Excel spreadsheet without OLE
2. TSMExportToExcel - export into MS Excel file using OLE
3. TSMExportToWord - export into MS Word file using OLE
4. TSMExportToWKS - export into Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet without OLE
5. TSMExportToQuattro - export into QuattroPor spreadsheet without OLE
6. TSMExportToText - export into text file (fixed or comma-delimited)
7. TSMExportToXML - export into XML file
8. TSMExportToHTML - export into HTML file
9. TSMExportToSYLK - export into SYLK file
10. TSMExportToDIF - export into DIF file
11. TSMExportToSQL - generate the SQL-script with data dump
12. TSMExportToBDE - export into Paradox/DBase/ASCII (using BDE)
To data export from DBGrid component the information of the given DBGrid (width of columns, colors, fonts, selected records etc.) is transferred as much as possible.
Added the support of third-party DBGrid components with extended possibilities (like InfoPower's TwwDBGrid and others).
Supports the custom drawing in OnGetCellParams event and 'silence' mode for multi-tier/web applications.
Also SMExport suite contains a TSMEWizardDlg and TSMExportMonitor
compound components with visual dialog for export parameters setting. With these components you can control a data export process in one place and give a flexible application to your end-users:
1. TSMExportMonitor is a composite component for data export with user
2. TSMEWizardDlg is a wizard dialog component
Available the multilanguage resource files.
Now you can download from site a trial package for Delphi 3/4/5 and/or C++Builder 3/4/5. The demo application is available too.
You may use the trial version for 30 days with IDE running only. If after 30 days you would like to continue using it, then you should purshase a license. License fee is $35 for full sources.
Online you can order a product at:
SMExport suite for Delphi/C++Builder keywords:
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of SMExport suite for Delphi/C++Builder at email@example.com for any additional information.