VxDWriter Free Download
VxDWriter Free Download.
VxDWriter is a tool for developing Windows 95/98 Virtual Device Driver (VxD) quickly and efficiently in C/C++. No assembly language programming skill is required with this tool.
The resulting VxD, when compiler optimization is enabled, will be comparable with that written in assembly language in code efficiency and size. This tool aims to reduce the Total Cost of Development and Maintenance for your VxDs.
1. VxDWizard to generate a working skeletal VxD with few inputs.
2. Special VxD run-time library for handling callback functions, simulating interrupts, memory management, string and memory manipulation, file I/O, debugging, calling 32-bit DLLs in application-time, floating-point operations, etc.
3. More than 620 additional VxD service wrapper functions.
4. Highly optimized VxD Foundation Class Library for developing VxD in C++ using object oriented design methodology without sacrificing performance
5. Support for developing VxD in MS Visual C++ IDE.
6. Integrated help file with Win98 DDK, which can accessed from MS Visual C++ 6.0 IDE.
7. A good number of sample VxDs.
8. 100% compatible with Windows 95/98 DDK.
9. Includes most of the run-time library source code.
10. Free technical support through e-mail for 90 days.
MS Visual C++ compiler 5.0/6.0
Windows 95/98 DDK
VxDWriter keywords: vxd, device, driver, development, tool, programming, ddk, library, vxdwriter, vxdwizard, source, code, sample, win95, win98, windows 95/98, floating-point, vxdwrapper, system, techsoft
Magic C++ is a fully integrated development environment(IDE) designed to meet the requirements of programmers developing on remote Linux / Unix servers using Windows client. It supports for editing, compiling and debugging.
BBC BASIC for Windows
A version of BBC BASIC for Windows PCs. It combines the simplicity of BASIC with the sophistication of a structured language, allowing you to write utilities and games, use sound and graphics, perform calculations and create Windows applications.
Language Switch - Pan European for Win98,ME
Language Switch allows you to switch system language between all that your system supports. It is written for Windows 95, 98 and ME and for Pan European languages.
Executable Explorer shows the links between an executable and the modules (DLLs, OCXs) it requires to run on the system, imported and exported functions (APIs), reference material such as headers; memory information, Registry information and more.
WINventory Library Demo
WINventory Demo Package is designed to demonstrate powerful capabiliries of collecting PC hardware and software settings. We hope that after evaluation of this demo package you will purchase library source code to include in your projects.