A Credit Card Validation Java Component - If you are developing or designing any software that will require the validation of credit card numbers, then this Java Component is exactly what you need. You will be able to:
* Identify what type of card is being used simply by looking at the numbers.
* Work with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, Diner's Club, enRoute, and JCP credit cards.
* Check the validity of the credit card number (ie. not all numbers starting with 4 are valid VISA numbers).
* If the credit card number fails a check, retrieve the reason why.
* Save hundreds of dollars on the research, designing and coding of a similar component.
No longer will you have to send your customers information off to your processor just to find out that there was a typing mistake - or worse, Fraud.
Visit our web site and read all about it (including the Java Documentation) and try the demo applet and servlet. You can also download a standalone demo application, source code for the test programs, and a modified library (class file) so that you can try it out in your own projects.
Credit Card Validation - Java Component keywords: development library, java component
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of Credit Card Validation - Java Component at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.