VeriFinger Extended SDK components trial Free Download
||4.2 (version history)
||July 05, 2005
Free To Try $1100
VeriFinger Extended SDK components trial
VeriFinger Extended SDK components trial Free Download.
Fingerprint idetification SDK with client/server ActiveX components. Based on PC-based fingerprint identification technology, which ensure high reliability of the fingerprint identification, 1:1 and 1:N matching modes, comparison speed up to 30, 000 fingerprints per second. Supports Windows and Linux. Includes drivers for major fingerprint scanners and sensors. C, C++, C#, VB, VB .NET, Java, Delphi samples. Libraries and source code available.
VeriFinger Extended SDK distribution package includes three VeriFinger DLL/library installation license, SDK documentation and specific components for Windows and Linux
General components for MS Windows:
* Drivers for image input from DigitalPersona U.are.U, SecuGen Hamster III, BiometriKa FX 2000, Tacoma CMOS, Fujitsu MBF200, Identix DFR2090, Cross Match Verifier 300-USB, Testech Bio-i, Digent Izzix FD1000, TouchChip, Startek FM200, Ethenticator scanners; LighTuning LTT-C500, Atmel FingerChip, AuthenTec AES4000 and AuthenTec AF-S2 sensors
* Source codes of VeriFinger DLL usage sample application. Source codes in C/C++ (two samples: Win32 API and MFC), C#, Java, Visual Basic, Visual Basic .Net, Visual Basic for Applications and Delphi 6 are included;
Client side ActiveX components:
* Fingerprint scanning component;
* Fingerprint visualization control, which displays fingerprints;
* VeriFinger wrapper, which wraps VeriFinger DLL into component that supports COM and does features' extraction in client side. In some cases it could be used on server side;
* WWW client component, which communicates with WWW server side component via HTTP;
Server side ActiveXcomponent:
* Matching server, which identifies and verifies fingerprints on server side;
* WWW server side component, which performs various tasks, using matching server and VeriFinger wrapper, and passes the results to WWW client component. VeriFinger wrapper component is required on server side.
VeriFinger Extended SDK components trial keywords: fingerprint, recognition, identification, matching, verification, biometric, security, scan, crime, ridge, sdk, authentication, recognition, access control, pattern recognition, criminalistics
VeriFinger Extended SDK Trial
Multiplatform fingerprint identification SDK for PC and Web based applications. Includes a ready-to-use software for fingerprint matching on the server side that is intended for using in web-based and other network-based systems with samples.
VeriFinger Standard SDK Trial
Multiplatform fingerprint identification SDK for stand-alone and Web based applications. Supports 100+ fingerprint scanners models on Windows, Android, Linux and Mac OS X. Programming samples in C, C++, C#, Java 2, Visual Basic .NET.
FingerCell Standard EDK (Windows Demo)
A kit for embedded/PC biometrical system development with third-party hardware. Includes 2 licenses for FingerCell library (for PC and embedded device), drivers for image input from fingerprint sensors, sample apps with source code and documentation.
VeriLook Surveillance SDK Trial
Real-time biometric face recognition SDK for surveillance systems and networks. Automatic operation with multiple face detection, tracking, enrollment and identification. Optional persons' gender determination. See also: youtu.be / mdhvRNYX0PI
Screen Text OCR SDK Library
Screen OCR SDK Library is a programmer's OCR library which is ready to integrate into their software projects. It adds the functionality of text capture from any source displayed on the screen.