The Windows/CE Standard Serial Communications Library for eVB (WSC4eVB) is an asynchronous serial port communications library for Embedded Visual Basic programs for the Pocket PC (PPC) and the Handheld PC (HPC).
WSC4eVB includes 33 serial port functions plus XMODEM and YMODEM protocols, and a selection of eVB example programs. Requires Microsoft Embedded Tools 3.0 Visual Basic.
WSC4eVB features include:
* Can control any serial device connected to the serial port.
* Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
* Is fully thread safe.
* Supports Windows/CE Pocket PC (PPC) and Handheld PC (HPC).
* Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Win/CE API functions only.
* Also use with eVC (Embedded Visual C/C++).
The shareware version of WSC4eVB is fully functional and can be downloaded from our web site at www.marshallsoft.com/wsc4evb.htm.
Win/CE Std Serial Comm Lib for eVB keywords: serial, communications, communication, component, library, control, port, evb, visual basic, embedded, ppc, hpc
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of Win/CE Std Serial Comm Lib for eVB at email@example.com for any additional information.