Win/CE GPS client library component reads and decodes standard GPS NMEA 183 sentences from the RS232 serial port as well as compute great circle distances and bearings. Several eVC example programs with full source code are included. Requires Windows Embedded Tools eVC compiler.
Some of the many features of the MarshallSoft GPS Component (MGC) are:
(1) Uses the Win/CE Win32 API for serial port input. No special Windows driver is required.
(2) Runs as a background thread unattended.
(3) The most current GPS data is always available on demand.
(4) Support functions (such as mgcGreatCircle) are included.
(5) Can be called from any application program capable of calling the Win/CE Win32 API.
(6) Most commonly used NMEA sentence types are automatically decoded.
(7) MGC is a standard Win/CE DLL that does not depend on support DLLs.
Registration is $105 ($195 with source) for email delivery.
MarshallSoft GPS Component for eVC keywords: gps, gps, winsock, component, library, c, c++, control, wince
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of MarshallSoft GPS Component for eVC at email@example.com for any additional information.