Serial communication component Win/CE library (WSC4eVC) for serial port communications from embedded Visual C++ (eVC++) programs using Windows CE and the Mobile-based Pocket PC (PPC). WSC4eVC includes 33 serial port functions plus XMODEM and YMODEM protocols, and a selection of eMbedded Visual C++ (eVC) example programs.
* Can control any serial device connected to the serial port.
* Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
* Is fully thread safe.
* Supports Windows/CE (Pocket PC 2002 and Pocket PC 2003).
* Works with all Pocket PC (PPC) platforms supported by Microsoft eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0 (eVC 3.0) and eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 (eVC 4.0).
* Supports Smartphone 2002 and Smartphone 2003.
* Supports Bluetooth Serial.
* Supports Pocket PC emulator that is provided with Embedded Tools
* Supports all AT command set modems.
* Built-in software and hardware handshaking for flow control (XON/XOFF, RTS/CTS, DTR/DSR).
* Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.).
* Adjustable read and send buffers.
* Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows/CE API functions only.
* The same DLL can be used with eMbedded Visual C++ (eVC) and eMbedded Visual Basic (eVB) programs.
* Source code available.
* Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
* Free technical support and updates for one year.
Requires Microsoft Embedded Tools 3.0 or 4.0 C/C++.
Win/CE Std Serial Comm Lib for eVC keywords: serial communications library, serial communication pocket pc, wince, pocketpc, modem, serial comm ppc, component evc, bluetooth serial, embedded tools 3 4, source code, xmodem, ymodem, serial port control evc, usb, mobile
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of Win/CE Std Serial Comm Lib for eVC at email@example.com for any additional information.