OptiVec for Borland (Turbo) Pascal Free Download
OptiVec for Borland (Turbo) Pascal
OptiVec for Borland (Turbo) Pascal Free Download.
OptiVec contains more than 3000 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields:
1. Vectorized form of all arithmetic operators and math functions of Pascal/Delphi
3. Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation)
4. Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc.
5. Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to general linear models
6. Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates
7. Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, two-dimensional FFT, eigenvalues
8. Complex number math
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions on the average 3-5 times faster than compiled Pascal source code of the same functionality. In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
The Shareware version is for the real-mode DOS target of Borland (Turbo) Pascal 7.
All OptiVec functions are optimized for Pentium/Pentium Pro, but will run on computers down to 386+387. (The full version contains additional, slightly faster units, requiring 486DX.)
OptiVec for Borland (Turbo) Pascal keywords: