Application InterProcess Communication for Delphi and C++Builder (Single User Licence) Free Download
||1.0 (version history)
||January 26, 2002
Free To Try E49
Application InterProcess Communication for Delphi and C++Builder (Single User Licence)
Application InterProcess Communication for Delphi and C++Builder (Single User Licence) Free Download.
- Let your Applications cooperate
- Send and receive Messages, Strings, Stringlists, Arrays, Records and Components
- Request data directly from the server
- Handle Clients with Login Mode
- and much more...
- Easy to use
- Powerful Classes
- Online Help
- Fully described Tutorial
- With Sourcecode
- Email support
- Free Updates
The AIPC Library enables your Applications to work together as one. Write IPC Server to offer specific functionalities to your clients, to show progress information of your clients' processing or exchange any other Information between your applications.
Application InterProcess Communication for Delphi and C++Builder (Single User Licence) keywords:
WinPopup ActiveX solves the problem of exchange data between your applications on the local area network (or in local computer) without any server. Simple to use, it also manages the Windows XP firewall.
.NET component to share text and data between processes running on the same computer and ensure only one instance of an application is running at a time.
ZylCPUUsage is a visual Delphi component that diplays the usage level of the processor in a chart.
SMSC client .NET for SMPP, UCP, CIMD2 and SEMA
SMSC client .NET library is a .NET managed library for SMS / EMS / WAP communication with the SMSC through TCP / IP using SMPP, UCP, CIMD2 and SEMA protocols. Supports SMS, EMS, WAP, ring-tones, 7-bit text, Unicode (UCS2) and binary data messages.
* Progressbar with level dependent color & stacked multicolor display * Configurable levels * Smooth & blocked display with gradients * Various ways to display progress as a number * Infinite 'running' progress style