WINventory Library Demo Free Download
||1.0 (version history)
||October 05, 2004
Free To Try
WINventory Library Demo
WINventory Library Demo Free Download.
WINventory Demo Package is designed to demonstrate powerful
capabiliries of collecting PC hardware and software settings.
Source code of this application is available for sale(firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following information could be easily collected using our library:
1. Operating System info (version, build, service pack, etc)
2. Running applications info (names, memory consumption, started date and time, etc)
3. Processes info (process name, state, status, etc.)
4. Drivers info
5. Users (complete list of users on this PC)
6. Currently logged user
7. Installed Software
8. Any software error with description
1. PC info (serial, manufacturer, etc)
2. Processors info (number, type, speed, current load, etc )
3. Hard Drives info (serial, manufacturer, total volume, free volume, etc)
4. Level of Disk fragmentation (for MS Windows 2003 server only)
5. Monitor (manufacturer, screen resolution, etc)
6. Network Adapter (MAC, type, settings )
7. Printer (manufacturer, description, etc)
8. Modem (manufacturer, type, speed, etc)
9. Other Hardware parts could be easily added
This library comes with source code, samples and documentation.
1. Developed in MS Visual C++ .NET 2003 using Object Oriented approach
2. Standard Libraries and objects used:
- MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes)
- WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation)
- WNet (Windows Network libraries)
3. Supported OS:
- Windows 98, Windows ME (limited support)
- Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
First License 650 USD
Additional Licenses 150 USD
Support (6 month) 150 USD
Please look at readme.txt to learn how to evaluate this demo package.
WINventory Library Demo keywords: wmi, winventory
LaTexMng is easy to use product of integrated development environment software for Windows. This application integrates all the tools, needed to the creation of LaTeX documents.
Change MAC-Address on Demand an identify your hardware
Explorer allows you to - Explore the full set of WMI management classes, objects and their properties; - Browse through objects and settings on remote machines; - Execute any WQL query and view the result set
Graybox OPC Server Toolkit
Graybox OPC Server Toolkit lets the programmer to create robust and highly effective OPC Servers within the shortest possible time. Toolkit supports OPC Data Access 1.00, 2.05a, 3.00. C++ and .NET API available.
A component manager/system explorer utility for Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP, TopToBottomNT is like "Task Manager on steroids." TopToBottomNT displays a summary list of processes, i.e., the "top" of a system, or drivers, the "bottom".