mCore .NET SMS Library (LITE) Free Download
mCore .NET SMS Library (LITE)
mCore .NET SMS Library (LITE) Free Download.
mCore .NET SMS Library - LITE is a powerful and easy to use .NET Class Library written in 100% managed code. It can be used with any ETSI 07.05 compliant GSM modem or phone handset connected to the PC serial port using a data cable, Infrared device, Bluetooth etc. It can be used for developing .NET applications that require to send/receive SMS in English as well as applications that require to send receive SMS in local languages (e.g. Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi etc.).
- Send and receive SMS
- Send Flash SMS (i.e. alert messages; immediate display)
- Supports 7-bit GSM default Alphabet as well as 8-bit ANSI and 16-bit Unicode characters (international languages like Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi etc) for sending as well as receiving SMS
- Events for New Incoming SMS, Delivery Status Report and Incoming Call
- Set SMSC or use the default SMSC stored in Phone/SIM
- Read messages from Phone memory or SIM memory
- Option to send long messages with simple splitting OR formatted splitting (with pagination) OR as Concatenated message
- Option to read incoming concatenated messages as one single message or multiple parts.
- Delete messages from modem (phone memory or SIM memory)
- Send custom AT Commands and read response (terminal mode)
- Works with GSM modem or phone handset connected to serial port using data cable, Infrared device or USB to Serial converter or Bluetooth
- Read various modem and network parameters e.g. Manufacturer, Model, IMEI, Signal Strength (in dB as well as percent) etc
- Set PIN for modem/phone with protected SIM
- Distribution License gives you the rights to install and use mCore Lite on multiple computers within a enterprise as well as distribution of mCore Lite with your applications
mCore .NET SMS Library (LITE) keywords: sms, component, control, gsm, modem, phone, cellphone, text message, unicode, visual basic, delphi, nokia, sony ericsson, flash, wap push, service indication, arabic, chinese, hindi, thai
USMProLib is a Java library that provides a Java interface for working with SMS and EMS. USMProLib enables the sending and receiving of messages using a mobile phone connected to the computer via a data cable. USMProLib supports several connected phones
VbSMS is designed to Send SMS messages through GSM phones connected to your PC / server by Infrared, Bluetooth or data cable. Samples provided for Visual Basic, Visual C# .NET.
Empower your self developed applications with the power of SMS. Remove all hassles of understanding a GSM modem and how to send SMS thru your application. Smartcell does it all for you.
Kylix SMS Server
A SMS service software specially designed to add SMS functions to other software products. With this software, you can easily incorporate the SMS functions into your software.
VisualGSM Enterprise Series (Enterprise License)
Interactive SMS Server for the Enterprise (For unlimited modems and users)