Maverick.NET Free Download
||1.0.7 (version history)
||October 03, 2006
Free To Try $570
Maverick.NET Free Download.
Maverick.NET is a lightweight professional API for the Microsoft .NET framework. The product is written using 1000% managed C#, is compatible with all versions of the framework and supports SSH1, SSH2, SFTP and SCP. No external dependencies are required.
Features included are: Product Information
* 100% fully managed component written in C# with no external dependencies
* Supports 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 versions of the .NET Framework
* Full support for both SSH1 and SSH2 protocols
* Compatible with all SSH servers including SSH Communications Inc, OpenSSH, F-Secure and many others
* SFTP & SCP clients included
* Full MSDN-style API documentation
* Example code included in both VB.NET and C# languages
* Maximum 256-bit encryption using FIPS-197 AES cipher
* Password authentication
* Public key, keyboard-interactive authentication
* Port forwarding
* 3DES, Blowfish, AES, Serpent, Twofish and CAST ciphers
* diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 key exchange
* ssh-dss, ssh-rsa public keys
* SHA1, MD5 message authentication
* Interactive sessions
* Single threaded / threaded buffer modes
* State change events for client and channels
* Data listening events for asynchronous channel operation
* File transfer events for SFTP / SCP progress indicators
* Reading of PuTTY and SSH.com private keys
* X Forwarding
Maverick.NET keywords: ssh, ssh1, ssh2, sftp, secure ftp, java, api
J2SSH Maverick is a lightweight professional SSH API for Java. The product is compatible for all versions of the Java Development Kit with support for SSH1, SSH2, SFTP and SCP. The product requires no external dependencies.
Maverick SSHD is an enterprise level multi-threaded Java SSH server. The product is compatible with Java 1.4 or later and uses the Java NIO framework for maximum server performance. SSH2 only is supported due to vulnerabilities in the SSH1 protocol.
Maverick Launch Center
Maverick is a powerful and flexible launcher combining ease of use with a myriad of features including an alarm clock, a hex file viewer, an advanced
.NET component to share text and data between processes running on the same computer and ensure only one instance of an application is running at a time.
SSHBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive collection of managed components that add client-side and server-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your .NET Framework applications.