MBBuilder is a visual Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool for MapInfo MapBasic with features, typical for this products category:
- Menu Editor- Toolbar Editor- Project Manager- Component Editor- Object Inspector- Dialog Editor.
* Object Inspector: supports all application objects (Dialogs, Menu Items, Toolbars, Toolbar buttons and Controls) properties.
* Dialog Editor: You can have as much dialogs as you want in your application.
* MBBuilder Project Manager supports project paradigm as a collection of files in MapBasic format, so you can work with MapBasic project. Simply MapBasic project.
* All project files are stored in one place. So, you can load the files in the File Editor to rename, delete or add the new file. This is very convenient, if you want to use your old project code.
* F9 magic key: press F9 and your project will be compiled, linked and MapInfo will run your application immediately.
* The main feature of MBBuilder is Component Editor. You can write your own components for using your code repeatedly.
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of MBBuilder at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.