EMS QuickLocalizer is an indispensable component suite for adding the ability of multilingual support to your Delphi applications. Using powerful component editors of this suite you can easily and quickly localize the properties of your project components within each form, generate the template of language file containing current values of component properties, manage the localization files, specify the components and properties to be localized and choose other localization options. Applications that use QuickLocalizer can be localized in one touch at run-time and do not require
to be reloaded. Moreover, there is an ability to write the component descendants that can work with user-defined formats of language files.
Main product features:
- Quick localization of the required properties of your project components within each form.
- Easy management of the localization files.
- One touch localization of the application at run-time without reloading it.
- Ability to write component descendants that can work with user-defined formats of language files.
- Borland Delphi 3,4,5,6 support.
- High productiveness even on slow computers
- Detailed help system and a demo application for a quicker mastering of the product
- Powerful component and property editors that allow you to localize your project without writing a single line of code.
EMS QuickLocalizer keywords: minimize, outlook, express, tray, system, hide, taskbar, favorite, application, launch, maximize, shortcut, utility, status, bar
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of EMS QuickLocalizer at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.