Active Maker is designed to dramatically reduce time and effort in
MS Visual Basic projects development.
Regardless the size of your project, Ative Maker will significantly
reduce the time needed to build projects by automatically resolving
project references if related VB projects have been rebuilt with
'No Compatibility' mode and by allowing user to adjust project
properties of multiple projects at a time.
Active Maker Features:
* Reduce building large and complex ActiveX software projects within your
development process to several mouse clicks.
* Save your time on rebuilding already existing software projects.
* Manage cross-references among projects and existing components.
* Modify properties of any included project or set of projects.
* Fast project rebuilding in command line mode.
* Tune multiple project's settings in single dialog to automate common
steps of large projects building.
* Pre- and Post-build scripts allow you to perform various tasks
including Source control system integration.
* Source Control integration allows you to manage you source code
database without leaving Active Maker.
Active Maker Lite keywords: activemaker, amake, amaker, automation, batch, build, manager, builder, buildmanager, com, components, controls, create, cross-referenced, dcom, dependency, project, dependencies, developer, studio
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of Active Maker Lite at email@example.com for any additional information.