SerialNull Free Download
||1.7 (version history)
||September 10, 2006
Free To Try $89.95
SerialNull Free Download.
1. What's SerialNull ---------------------------
SUDT SerialNull is a powerful system utility , which purpose is to emulate RS232 serial ports connected via virtual null-modem cable using SerialNull. SUDT SerialNull can create any number of pure virtual serial ports in your system connected into pairs via virtual null-modem cable without having real serial ports occupied. SUDT SerialNull can create virtual serial ports appear to operating system or any Windows application as "standard" hardware serial ports.
2. Features: ---------------------------
- Virtual Serial Ports are absolutely the same copies of real ones
- Real serial ports are not occupied
- Full support of HandFlow control (Hardware/(Xon/Xoff)) etc
- High-speed transfer, Link between virtual serial ports is much faster than real null-modem cable connection
- You can create as many virtual serial ports pairs as you want
- Virtual link is much more reliable than common physical link
- Uses Windows kernel driver technology (supporting WDM, WMI, Power Management, PnP, etc.)
- "Hot" installation - no reboot required after installation, creation or reconfiguration of virtual serial ports
- User friendly GUI and on-the-fly help. It is very easy to configure virtual serial ports pair
- 15-day fully-functional trial
SerialNull keywords: serial, port, monitor, debug, terminal, rs232, virtual, serialnull, serialtrace, accessport, sudt
Advanced Virtual COM Port
This is the first software of its kind which includes both local and network virtual COM port functions. It can share your real COM ports or create virtual COM ports and connect them with a virtual null-modem cable locally or through the network.
Virtual Serial Port Control
Creates virtual COM ports directly from your own programs and fully control them! Provide interaction between serial communications applications and your program! OEM license allows you to distribute this ActiveX control as a part of your software
LoopBe30 is a virtual MIDI device driver for transferring MIDI data between computer programs. Basically LoopBe30 provides up to 30 independent invisible cables to connect MIDI outports of applications to any other application's MIDI inport.
LoopBe1 is a virtual MIDI device driver for transferring MIDI data between computer programs. Basically LoopBe1 is an "invisible cable" to connect a MIDI outport of an application to any other applications MIDI inport.
COMM-DRV/CE Standard Edition
COMM-DRV/CE is a professional serial communication library for Windows/CE & Pocket PC. It supports ZModem, YModem, and XModem file transfer protocols as well as modem communication.