Regex Match Tracer Free Download
||3.0.1 (version history)
||December 03, 2014
Free To Try $29.95
Regex Match Tracer
Regex Match Tracer Free Download.
Regex Match Tracer is a powerful regex tool which will tell you where in your regex failed to match, where in you regex attempted the most times, trace into match process to see the detailed steps.
Regex Match Tracer is a convenient regex tool to edit, test, debug and optimize your regex, especially for very long and considerate regex.
Main features of Regex Match Tracer:1. Show regex in colorized text, it makes regex more easy to read.
2. Show regex in tree structure synchronously, it makes regex more clear.
3. Centralized groups and their capture cotents.
4. Record the time elapsed of every match.
5. Test only one node in a long regex.
6. Provide a gadget to save text clips.
7. Add regex snapshots, that let you modify & try regex more freely.
8. Save regex and text as a project for archive and communication.
9. Within regex, record attempt times of every node.
10. Within regex, trace each success, failure, backtrack of node in match process.
11. Within regex, locate the match fail point node.
12. Save match result to text or csv.
13. Import from & export to program strings.
Regex Match Tracer keywords: regular expression, regex, match, replace, trace
FindIt can be used to create, edit, validate and execute regular expressions. Working within the FindIt environment, you can construct anything from a simple number format matching expression to a complex multi-alternation composite expression.
PatternHelper makes it easy for developers AND beginners to design and test patterns
LogEdit allows the user to edit ANSI documents from mud clients and silmilar. RegEx Filters and custom color filters can then be applied to the document. The document can be saved as HTML, Rich Text (RTF), Ansi text, and pure text.
Perfect companion for working with regular expressions. Easily create and clearly understand regex patterns. Test any regex on sample strings and files. Use the regex with automatic source code snippets. Collect regex libraries for future use.
DEELX Regexp Engine
DEELX is a simple regular expression engine coded in pure C++. DEELX has a good compatibility that it can be compiled by Visual C++ 6.0, 7.1, 8.0(Windows), gcc(Cygwin), gcc(Linux), gcc(FreeBSD), Turbo C++ 3.0(DOS), C++ Builder(Windows) etc.