Web Browser Spell Check Free Download
Web Browser Spell Check
Web Browser Spell Check Free Download.
Any web site that collects information from people is susceptible to spelling errors.
If this information is republished then other people's spelling mistakes will reflect poorly on your web site. tcpIQ's Web Browser Spell Check solves this problem.
It uses client-side technologies to perform the spell checker meaning that it is easy to implement, no server-side configuration is necessary and it will not laden your web server with an additional load.
Almost no HTML experience is necessary. The resource kit includes examples and source code so even web novices will have it running in minutes.
* Simple to implement
* Nothing to configure
* Very small bandwidth foot print
* Uses client-side technologies.
* Resource kit includes examples, source code and help
* The user-interface can be readily changed to suit the corporate dressage.
* The spell check window now optionally positions itself next to the text area being checked instead of being placed in the middle of the screen (New in V1.3).
* The user interface has been redesigned in V1.3. The number of mouse clicks has been reduced and interface improved functionally and aesthetically.
* The programmatic interface has been made simpler and more powerful in V1.3
* The speed of the spell check has been increased in V1.3
Web Browser Spell Check keywords: browser, spell, check, spelling, typo, webmaster, textbox, client-side, webserver, spell check, spell checker, spelling checker
HTML Rich Text Area
The HTML Rich Text Area is a web browser tool that replaces textareas with a powerful WYSIWYG editor. It implements a user interface familiar to any Windows user enabling even novice computer users to quickly format text in a variety of styles.
Net Chess (Source code)
Use this cross-platform Net Chess to provide online chess game on your web site. Source code is available to be able to modify to meet your needs.
Bandwidth Buddy for ASP.NET
Bandwidth savings - ASPX pages compress by ~65%.Fast page loading - The major delay is transferring HTML from the server to the browser. So a page may load 2-3 times faster.Configured per site - Access to IIS manager not needed.Web services
tcpIQ Thread Pool
tcpIQ Thread Pool is a .Net component for the efficient and elegant management of multiple threads in a .Net application.
Deluxe CSS Menu