Training of foreign languages on examples.
The program user
- on his/her own selects any text in a foreign language (at least one sentence)
- reads the text into a microphone
- then listens to what he/she has read
- types (prints on a keyboard) what he/she hears
The program is high-effective since it engages all types of human sensors namely
- outer hearing, through ears: I hear to type correctly
- sight: I see what I write
- tactile: I feel the keys through nerve-endings of my fingers
- inner hearing, through the middle ear: I listen to myself by my middle ear and my outer ears, compare these two sounds and it amazes me.
The program is free. It is very good for children and adults that study foreign languages.
read_write keywords: foreimg, language, training
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of read_write at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.