Algebrus Free Download
Algebrus Free Download.
Powerful and extensible computer system for scientific and technical calculations. No matter if you are a school student or recognized scientist, Algebrus serves your needs. It is easy to use and interactive means of solving problem in various areas of expertise.
Console based scientific calculator, 2D and 3D graphs plotter, differential, algebraic and polynomial equation solver, unit converter, physical constants reference, statistical analysis, data fitting, programming environment, and many more.
Or just simple "evaluate-while-typing" calculator for your everyday arithmetics. If it doesn't have something needed, you can use built-in integrated syntax-highlighted XPascal programming environment to create your own routines and libraries, define your own types and operators.
- Calculations and programming with vectors, matrices, complex numbers, fractions, quaternions, and polynomials
- 2D and 3D graphic plots and charts of functions and data
- Lines, scattered data, vector fields, contour plots, heights map, and meshes
- Parametric lines, histograms, error plots, spectrums, bar and pie charts
- Ordinary differential equations solving
- Linear algebraic equation system solving
- Statistical data analysis, data interpolation and fitting, Fourier and spectrum analysis
- Local and global multi-variable optimization
- Solving polynomial equations and finding polynomial extremums
- More than 250 built-in mathematical and analysis routines
- Data import-export to and from files, clipboard, serial ports
- More than 100 fundamental physical constants
- Calculation of different geometrical figures
- Converting to and from many dimensions of 20 different physical quantities
- Interactive user interface for function evaluation and graph plotting
- Spreadsheet editor
- Exporting graphics in standard raster and vector formats
- "Evaluate-while-typing" mode and different integer formats
- Syntax-highlighted XPascal editor, command console, expression editors
Algebrus keywords: technical calculations, scientific analysis, statistics, 2d graph, 3d graph, equation solving, constants, converters, pascal programming
EqPlot plots 2D graphs from complex equations. The application comprises algebraic, trigonometric, hyperbolic and transcendental functions. EqPlot can be used to verify the results of nonlinear regression analysis program.
is a multipurpose calculator with an expression evaluator, unit converter, user solution modules, financial calculations, equation solver, general ledger, graphing, and more.
Advanced Sci/Eng calculator. Expression evaluation, 18 digits precision, variables, >100 functions, graphs, unit conversion, interpolation, polynomial regression, linear algebra, systems of linear, nonlinear and differential equations, optimization.
DeadLine solves equations graphically and numerically. The freeware finds the real roots of an equation, evaluates functions and the first two derivatives extremely fast and accurately, finds extrema of the function.
ScienCalc is a convenient and powerful scientific calculator. ScienCalc calculates mathematical expression. It supports the common arithmetic operations (+, -, *, /) and parentheses.