CalcSharp Free Download
||1.0 (version history)
||September 08, 2005
Free To Try $25
CalcSharp Free Download.
CalcSharp is .Net application that evaluates mathematical expressions step by step.
It uses a different approach from a conventional calculator, which is more
natural to the way people calculate. When you calculate on a conventional
calculator, each time you enter a new number you lose sight of the previous
one. And if you make a mistake in the middle of a long expression, you have
to start all over. In CalcSharp, you can see all of what you are calculating,
and expressions can easily be edited.
- Evaluate mathematical expressions step by step
- Large number of built-in functions and operators
- Large number of predefined mathematical, physical constants
- Supports fractions, decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary numbers
- Ability to express angles in degrees, radians, or grads
- Works with "Infinity" and "Not-a-number"
- User-defined variables
- User-defined functions
- Three kinds of parentheses
- Detail error checking and reporting
- Unlimited size of expressions
- Unlimited depth of nesting
- Expression builder
- Stores expressions in plain or rich text format
- MDI support
- Log successfully calculated expressions and results
- Xcopy installation ( only 100kb in size )
- Tray and hotkey support
- Multilanguage support
CalcSharp keywords: calc, calculator, calculate, evaluate, math, mathematical, mathematics, expression
#Calculation component is a powerful calculation engine for your applications. This component integrates expression parsing and evaluating. It's suitable for heavy-duty number crunching.
CalculatorX is an enhanced expression calculator. It supports common operations, constants, built-in and custom functions, variables and note-lines. You can even use Binary, Octal, Decimal and HEXadecimal numbers in one expression to evaluate as well.
Caligula is a programmable numeric expression interpreter JavaBean which has more than 50 built-in mathematical functions and supports decimal, hex and binary number formats. Advanced functions include integration, root and extremum finding.
A scientific calculator for PalmOS 2 and later.
is an attractive scientific RPN calculator.