The Stringed Instrument Workshop is built around the concept of stringed, fretted instruments. The entire program is designed to operate with user defined instruments and tunings. Its features can be divided into five distinct categories:
1) The definition of instruments and tunings.
2) Generating chord diagrams for a specific instrument and tuning.
3) Identifying chords from their fingering.
4) The diagramming of scales and boxes for modes of a scale.
5) The conversion of chord progressions from one instrument and tuning to another.
The combination of these features provides a rich environment for exploring any stringed instrument, and proves invaluable when working with alternate tunings. An in depth review of these features can be found at www.chordfactory.com. Using this program has made me a better guitarist. I hope it does the same for you.
Stringed Instrument Workshop keywords: music, instrument, guitar, mandolin, banjo, alternate, tuning, chord, diagram, fret, string, major, minor, pentatonic, scale, windows
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of Stringed Instrument Workshop at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.