This program shows electric potential and E lines of many kind of charges and written to help students visualize electrostatics. Its useful for both college and high school students.
1) Dealing with many kinds of charges: Point, Linear and Page charges with limited or unlimited length, Conductive spheres and Di electric boundaries.
2) Drawing 2D equipotential surfaces and 2D & 3D electric field lines and charges in space.
3) Topographical and coloured view of potential, E field value and energy density.
4) Accurate calculations. It finds potential by real mathematical integration (not inaccurate numerical calculation of integrals)
5) Drawing the route of a projectile charge who influenced by other charges.
6) Complete help system that includes help animations
Equipotential Surfaces keywords:
This program is no longer available for download from our website. Please contact the author of Equipotential Surfaces at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.