Earth Explorer Free Download
||5.0 (version history)
||August 01, 2007
Free To Try $59.95
Earth Explorer Free Download.
This educational program brings a plethora of geographic information right to your desktop. After you launch Earth Explorer, you'll be greeted by a 3D rendition of the Earth spinning in space.
To the right of the globe sits a table of information on countries, cities, and islands. Simply clicking on one of the entries shows you its location on the globe, and scrolling over the table gives you data, such as population, size, and capital.
You can zoom in or out on any area of the map, calculate distances between two points, and change the globe's rotation.
Earth Explorer also can be configured to show different views, such as those outlining rivers, major cities, and recent earthquakes.
Both students and world-curious folks will find this application a fun, interactive way to learn.
1. 3D global view with 50m resolution satellite / srtm / blend imagery convered entire earth;
Inlucde 267 countries and regions, 40000+ cities, 15000+ islands, 1700+ noteworthy historical earthquakes and vector layers includes political boundaries, coastlines, rivers, longitude-latitude grids;
3. Easy-to-use user interfaces;
4. Real-time loading of high resolution data to your desktop;
5. Enable addition to user-definable Place Marks, Paths and personal comments over places.
6. Measure and calculate distance and bearing between any two points, find a particular country, city, island by name;
7. Display Compass, Map Scale and Map Legend.
8. Enable Print and Print Preview, and you could control the resolution and size of your print.
9. Enable operation under full screen mode 10. Enable pan and zoom to rotate and observe the Earth.
11. Scroll on mouse's scroll key to zoom in / out;
12. Configure to show day / night shadow effect, adjust Gamma to control lumination, or choose a star space as background;
Earth Explorer keywords: srtm, earth explorer, satellite map, 3d world map, interactive map, planet earth, earth viewer, earth view, mother earth, mother planet, earth picture, earth satellite view, map middle earth, middle earth, earth map, earth 3d, satellite earth image
Earth Explorer DEM
Earth Explorer DEM integrates high resolution shaded relief topographic imagery (built from 1km resolution digital elevation model) and several kinds of map information into a fantastic 3D earth globe.
Versamap for Windows
Versamap draws outline maps on 16 map projections. Plot great and small circles. Print publication quality maps. Export maps in vector (WMF, CGM, DXF, ASCII) and bitmapped (BMP) formats. Add text to maps. Plot your own data in a simple ASCII format.
3D World Map
With 3D World Map you can view the earth in 3D,and get reference on 269 countries and entities,locate and compare 30000 cities in the world,compute distance between any two points on the earth,and more.
Arm Map Explorer
Arm Map Explorer recreates all the functionalities of Google Maps while adding new ones like viewing a map with a coordinate grid on it, getting precise coordinates of any location on a map, moving to a needed location based on specified coordinates.
Earth Time Zone
Earth time zone is an interactive 3D global Time zone.
Show more than 225 countries and regions local standard times,allows you to add any country Time zone clock.
Interactive 3D world map clocks,including countries.lakes, rivers