__ Sample Champion PRO - Personal / Home License __ Free Download
||3 (version history)
||January 26, 2002
Free To Try E199
__ Sample Champion PRO - Personal / Home License __
__ Sample Champion PRO - Personal / Home License __ Free Download.
Sample Champion is a powerful real-time software tool designed for high precision acoustic measurements.
With Sample Champion you'll be able to measure the Impulse Response of a room, or analyze loudspeaker frequency Responses using the MLS (Maximum Length Sequence) method. It has been designed for acoustical technicians, sound engineers, scientists and students.
Features (PRO VERSION):
- MLS length 1K up to 256K
- Sampling rate 5 kHz up to 192 kHz, 2 channels
- Double precision, double band FFT of Impulse Response and Scope data
- FFT length 1K up to 64K points
- Rectangular, Bartlett, Blackman-Harris, Hanning,... data windowing
- Narrow-band, 1/3 Octave and Octave frequency analysis
- Synchronous or asynchronous sampling modes
- Synchronous averaging (up to 4096 cycles) in time and frequency domain
- Input and output compensation (equalization)
- Amplitude calibration, latency time adjustment
- Multiple win
__ Sample Champion PRO - Personal / Home License __ keywords: