Starscape Free Download
||1.5c (version history)
||June 29, 2004
Free To Try $24.95
Starscape Free Download.
Moonpodâ€™s Starscape mixes old school arcade game play values with characterisation and involving plot to deepen the whole experience.
With most of its crew missing and its weapons systems ruined the space research station Aegis is all but lost. As the last remaining pilot you must help rebuild the stationâ€™s defences, acquire alien technology and create your own uniquely configured set of fighters.
By mining the asteroids within the grid dimension, valuable resources can be harvested to fuel the Aegisâ€™s molecular furnace to build devastating weaponry.
Within the nodes of the grid you will encounter allies to aid in the struggle to escape, uncover the terrible purpose of the evil Archnid race and learn why you and the rest of the crew were brought here.
* Beautifully rendered 32bit colour graphics
* 800x600 resolution
* Thumping music sound track and sound effects
* Five different weapon technology threads to find and research, only the first is available in the demo
* Five different zones to explore, only the first is available in the demo and the rest are much much bigger
* Make alliances with friendly aliens and trade technology
* Direct and protect your space station as it fights alongside you
* Create your own â€œgarageâ€ of unique space fighters tailored to your own specifications
* Mine the asteroids, gather raw elements, research new technologies and build new items
* Recover the missing drive components and rescue your missing crewmates before escaping â€œThe Gridâ€.
* 110Mb hard disk space
* Intel Pentium II - 300MHz or equivalent minimum specification
* Hardware accelerator required, game tested with: nVidia TNT2 and GeForce series. 3Dfx voodoo 3 and above. Kyro series, ATI Rage and Radeon series. Matrox G200 or better. SiS 305 or better. Trident BladeXP or better. S3 SavagePro series.
* Needs latest OpenGL drivers
* 64Mb minimum system memory
Starscape keywords: starscape. moonpod, moon, pod, shareware, games, entertainment, arcade, action, blaster
Display Tuner provides convenient access to the monitor settings, such as brightness, contrast, color settings or geometry, etc. You can define several profiles with different color settings and easily switch between them using a hotkey!
A beautiful red rose lying on the stones at the shore of some dreamy lake.
Faogen stands for Fast Ambient Occlusion Generator. It's a small tool for baking ambient occlusion of 3D models into textures or per-vertex colors.
3D Alien Babies vs Osama
Three alien babies, and Osama spoof some of the greatest scenes in cinema history. The special edition contains three screensavers that spoof four movies.
Mr. Robot is a 3D action-puzzle-adventure-rpg. Inspired by classic filmation games such as Knight Lore and Alien8 and mixed with'Ghost Hack' - an abstract RPG in which the player hacks into computer terminals and battles defensive computer programs.